IAN BOHEN AS HERCULES.
i thought that was orlando bloom for a second
me too omg
I didn’t have a crush on Hercules until they gave me flashbacks (and then a movie) with Ian Bohen as Young Herc. Was always sad he didn’t opt for the spinoff.
Ian Bohen-Monster Mash movie
OMG I REMEMBER THIS MOVIE
WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS I NEED THIS BACK IN MY LIFE
…I have a thing for super cheesy horror-comedy flicks and Ian Bohen
“That’s what Jeff says, we’ll never have werewolves on the show.”
Whoa, Breakout Kings tonight was heavy.
But in an AWESOME WAY. SPOILERS BELOW.
- First off: holy cow I actually want a Jason Behr character to die. I mean it was absolutely wonderful to see him again, and I’m so excited that he’s going to be a reoccurring villain, but he’s so horrible, so genuinely, irredeemably horrible. It’s nice though that he gets a part where he can really go with that, because it shows off his acting chops (and I remember him saying he liked playing bad guys but didn’t get much chance to, so yay for him!). But seriously, I want his character to die.
- Julianne/Lloyd you are still adorably quirky and full of issues and I love you.
- OMG IAN BOHEN OMG PETER HALE AND CALEB VAREK MY TWO FAVORITE BAD BOY WEREWOLF HOTTIES IN ONE EPISODE OMG AND IAN BOHEN IS A REOCCURRING CHARACTER TOO IT’S LIKE THE TV DEITIES GOT TOGETHER AND DECIDED TO TAKE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE ME PETER AND VAREK AT THE SAME TIME AND I AM SO GRATEFUL!
- I ship Ray/Erica hard. But I could possibly get behind Erica and Pete (OMG Ian’s name is Pete I about died).
- CHARLIE NOOOO. While Charlie was never my favorite character, he was part of the team. And now he’s gone. I just, I have a lot of feels, okay? MY TEAM IS BROKEN. MY POOR BREAKOUT KINGS.
- SO.FUCKING.PUMPED. for the rest of the season.
Ian on the set of Breakout Kings