no you guys dont understand RAPUNZEL IS GERMAN FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF LETTUCE
I WOULD BE SAD IF PEOPLE DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS A TYPE OF LETTUCE BECAUSE THE STORY OF RAPUNZEL SHE IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER LETTUCE.
no her name means never give up
NONONONOOOO!!!!!!!! IN THE ORIGINAL STORY RAPUNZEL’S MOM GETS CRAVINGS!!! WHEN SHE LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW, SHE SEES SOME RAPUNZEL, AND IS LIKE “iF I DONT HAVE SO OF THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW, I WILL CHOKE SOMEONE!” WELL, OF COURSE THE FUCKING GARDEN BELONGS TO A WITCH, BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS AT THE BEGINNING OF A FAIRYTALE! sO, HER HUBBY SNEAKS OVER, AND GETS HER SOME.THEN, HE GETS CAUGHT, AND IN PUNISHMENT, HE HAS TO GIVE UP HIS BABY WHEN SHE’S BORN. sO THE WITCH LOCKS HER IN A TOWER, AND NAMES HER RAPUNZEL AFTER THE FUCKING LETTUCE. I DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE IDEA THAT HER NAME MEANS NEVER GIVE UP, BUT IT’S WRONG . FUCKITY BYE!
IT MEANS NE\/ER GI\/E UP.
Well her mother never did give up on that fucking lettuce did she
tthis is what the shit looks like. i understand the queen it’s fucking delicious
why isn’t the rating system for fanfiction
- They Don’t Bang
- They Bang
- They Bang and Its Detailed
- They Bang and Its Kinky
then content warns.
- They Bang, But the Scene is Like Really Short and Poorly Written
- They Bang, and The Cock is 12 Feet Long
- They Bang, and The Tits Are Size ZZZZZZZZZZ
- They Bang, But Please Don’t Try To Picture the Position That They Are In While They Do So
- They Don’t Bang, And Your Feels Will Not Escape Unscathed
- They Don’t Bang, But The Whole Fic Is Bad So You’ll Be Glad That The Author Did Not Try To Write A Sex Scene
- They Bang, But The Sex Is So Disturbing That You’ll Want To Claw Out Your Eyes
I have been avoiding these, but I had to reblog this one. For reasons.
Remember when that meme was really funny for 2 hours and then it became ridiculously sexy?
‘[Abbie and Ichabod] definitely have a strong bond and their chemistry is amazing,’ [Katia Winter] explains. ‘But I’m hoping it will stay on a Scully and Mulder level! [Laughs.]’
Sir Ian and Michael Gambon continue to be the most awesome people alive. [via]
What little shits.
Ultimate Guy Quiz: Boxers or Briefs?